Generate Corporate procedures
At present day, Cyprus registration authorities do not check most provisions set out in corporate constituent documents. However, any non-conformity with law or other hindrances may entail adverse consequences for the company: registration of such company may be declared void and all its earned revenue may be recovered to the state budget.
REVERA’s lawyers regard each registration of a corporate entity or amendment of constituent documents as a tailored project.
REVERA’s team is ready to assist your business in supporting and monitoring all types of corporate procedures:
- Registration of legal entities
- Registration of non-profit corporations
- Monitoring the change of participants of a commercial entity
- Monitoring the conclusion and performance of purchase agreements in joint-stock companies
- Decrease/increase of company’s authorised fund
- Re-allotment of shares, modification of authorities of company’s management bodies
- Providing and supporting nominee services
- Сonsulting on other issues of the corporate law
- Preparing various corporate decisions and internal acts
- Internal corporate compliance
- Dissolution of legal entities
Each large business, at a certain stage of development, faces a need for a major corporate restructuring. Normally, a restructuring is required in order to get rid of irrelevant businesses, streamline asset management and financial flows within a group, adjoin or spin-off a business, optimise business management procedures and/or detach cross-cutting functions, or to create a holding/managing company.
We offer the following services:
- Supporting all forms of corporate restructuring, elaborating optimal restructuring schemes
- Assessing the existing corporate structure (for standalone companies of groups)
- Elaborating an optimal corporate management bodies system
- Preparing external and internal documents, setting up a document flow system, training personnel on system handling
- Consolidation of business and protection of assets
- Consulting on effective assets management
- Optimising corporate structure, business processes, control augmentation
- Supporting change of founders
- Establishing formal/factual holding companies, including consulting on choosing a management model
- Consulting on tax planning during business restructuring
- Analysing financial flows and profit accumulation nodes, advising on optimisation.